Effective Date: August 29, 2021
2. What Data We Collect and How We Collect It
When you visit our website, create an account, or purchase a ticket, we may collect the following information:
– Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
– Transaction data including details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
– Technical data including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
We collect this data through direct interactions with you when you give us this data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise.
3. How We Use Your Data
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
– Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
– Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
– Understand and analyze how you use our website.
– Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
– Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to our website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
4. How We Store Your Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
6. Sharing Your Data
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is essential in order do that.
7. Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
– Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
– Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
– Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
9. How to Contact Us
10. How to Contact the Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We, The Illusionist at the Palace Theater and Boxcar Theatre, thank you for your trust and your business.